... our beef comes from Bizau, our lamb from Andelsbuch, our rabbits from Lauterach, fish from our local lakes and rivers ,our veggies and herbs from regional farmers as well as from our own garden.
Since we also fancy exotic and international products and spirits-we couldn't resist but cheat a little and go global.
Here's a brief excerpt from our starters menue
- Leaf salad, radishes and tomatoes with pumpkinseeds - our dressing with Gölles vinegar
- Raw goat cheese, tomato, salad hearts with basil pesto
- Vitello tonnato with veal from Andelsbuch and caperflowers
- Chilled cucumber soup with Gin pickles and mildly smoked salmon trout from local fishwater
- Marinated head of veal with mustardseed-green onion dressing and quail-egg
- Thai- vegetable salad with mango, roasted peanuts and giant prawn
- Tripe cooked in Riesling wine, au gratin with parmesan cheese
- Homemade tagliolini with sauteed chanterelle mushrooms, green peas and springleek
- Soup of boiled beef with small meat-semolina or calf's liver-dumpling
- Foamed carrot-ginger soup with darkbread croutons